ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 ROG Strix 8GB GDDR5X Video Card w/ Aura RGB Lighting STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING
- Usually ships within 24 hours
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 2 units
Powered by NVIDIA Pascal, ROG Strix GTX 1080 brings performance and customization to another level with 1835 MHz Boost enabled by Super Alloy Power II and Aura RGB Lighting on the shroud & backplate. DirectCU III cools efficiently and quietly, while new ASUS FanConnect provides dual 4-pin GPU-controlled PWM fan headers.
NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1080
10: GAMING PERFECTED
NVIDIA’s flagship GeForce GTX 1080 is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created, powered by the new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture.
The GeForce GTX 1080 comes with ultra-fast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5X technologies, plus support for DirectX™ 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences. Get the power to drive VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. Plus, bring more realism to every game with NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies that deliver a true cinematic experience, smoother gameplay, and amazing new image-capture to share your game. All with the lowest latency and plug-and-play compatibility with leading VR headsets.Performance
- Get up to 3x the performance and power efficiency of previous-generation GPUs
- Experience the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences with ultra-fast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5X technologies, plus support for DirectX 12 features
- Tap into advanced graphics technologies like NVIDIA GameWorks that provide a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay
- Discover next-generation NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies for low latency, plug-and-play compatibility, and amazing performance that lets you hear and feel every moment
- The GeForce GTX 1080 is meticulously crafted to offer superior heat dissipation using an advanced vapor chamber and premium materials, so it runs as cool as it looks
- Faster, smoother gameplay
- Synchronized frame delivery
- Revolutionary new image-capture technology
- More immersive experiences
- Reduced latency
- Innovative new technologies, including audio, physics, and haptics
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITIONThe ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card is packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU III with Patented Wing-Blade 0dB Fans for 30% cooler and 3X quieter performance, and industry-exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology for premium quality and the best reliability. Aura RGB Lighting enables greater customization flexibility and VR-friendly HDMI ports let you easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provide intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 1835 MHz Boost Clock with Super Alloy Power II Delivery
- Aura RGB Lighting on both shroud and backplate
- New ASUS FanConnect provides dual 4-pin GPU-controlled PWM fan headers
- DirectCU III with 0dB fan technology and patented wing-blade fans
- 4K and VR Ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitor
THE EVOLUTION OF ROGNow in its 10th year, the Republic of Gamers (ROG) celebrates the ever-evolving collaboration between world-class R&D, insatiable enthusiasts and devoted gamers needed to embrace (and tame) the bleeding edge and is ready to keep outrunning technology for ten more.
READY FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF GAMINGASUS GeForce® GTX graphics cards provide a powerful next-generation platform for the ultimate immersive virtual reality experience. Immersive VR requires seven times the graphics processing power of traditional 3D apps and games. ASUS graphics cards feature unique PCB designs, augmented by superior components and a world-class thermal solution, perfectly fitting the requirement for performance, image quality, latency, and durability, so you can game on, fully immersed in VR, without interruption.
WHERE STYLE MEETS PERFORMANCEFeaturing Aura RGB Lighting on both the shroud and backplate, ROG Strix graphics cards are capable of displaying millions of colors and up to six different effects for the perfect light show.
ASUS FANCONNECTAllowing for targeted supplemental cooling, ASUS FanConnect provides dual 4-pin PWM GPU-controlled headers.
GAME COOL. PLAY SILENT.Exclusive DirectCU III cooling technology features a trio of 0dB fans and direct-GPU contact heat-pipes that transport more heat away from the GPU and outperforms reference designs, achieving up to 30% cooler and 3X quieter operation.
GAME SMOOTHASUS engineers have integrated premium components into their graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, provide 2X reduced component buzzing while under full load, and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
GAME YOUR WAYRedesigned with an intuitive, all-new UI, GPU Tweak II makes overclocking easier and more visual than ever, while still retaining advanced options for seasoned overclockers. With one click, the new Gaming Booster function maximizes system performance by removing redundant processes and allocating all available resources automatically. XSplit Gamecaster lets you easily stream or record your gameplay right from a convenient, in-game overlay.
ASUS AUTO EXTREME TECHNOLOGYThe ASUS exclusive Auto Extreme component assembly process removes the variables of a human production line and replaces it with the precision of a fully automated assembly system. The resulting graphics cards are more reliable than hand built alternatives.
- Increases component reliability and longevity from the get-go of manufacturing
- Environmentally friendly process, no harsh chemicals and 50% less power usage